Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-04-2014, 10:16 AM

For Novella the differing eyes were entirely normal, the trait had certainly shown up in a number of her siblings and had been inherited from their father. Many others in her birth pack had just the one single colour for both eyes though never had it really occurred to her that Heterochromia wasn't exactly considered the normal. She hadn't really had the experience to sympathise with such a shock for the wolves that found it a little odd, though would likely react in the same way if she met a purple wolf or something.

She of course noticed the slightly strange reaction from the grey wolf before her, though fortunately couldn't place what it was. Maybe she was just a little nervous seeing someone else? Novella would settle for that, she seemed friendly enough otherwise. "I'm Novella, nice to meet you Gwyndolyn." Not sure if the other had simply failed to mention her surname or didn't have one Novella decided not to bring up her own. She was of course proud to be part of her family though it wasn't necessary to bring her heritage up in conversation.

"I think this is the Kamui..." Truth be told Novella had explored the surrounding lands but hadn't really bothered all too much with the names for each of the parts. Perhaps it would be good to learn properly especially if she planned to take a trip but considering her lack of interested previously she'd done rather well really to even remember part of the land's name. "I've still got a bit of learning about the lands to do myself."