Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-04-2014, 02:35 PM

There was another word that followed the entire name of the lands, it wasn't as simple as river though, Novella just couldn't recall what it was. "Ah. Thank you. 'Kamui'," Gwyndolyn was apparently satisfied enough with what little detail she had been given though, and the white girl gave a small smile in response, glad to have helped. "Have you?" At Gwyndolyn's question Novella gave a nod of her head. "When I arrived in Alacritis I found my family and remained in the East with them, keeping close to the pack my sister was in. I ended up joining in fact and well my exploring time has been a little more limited." Novella explained. It wasn't odd really, she was sure there were plenty of other wolves that didn't know there way around the lands too well.

"Well no worries, Novella. That's all I wanted to know," The smile found it's way back to her face once more as Gwyndolyn smiled again. It seemed she was starting to make a new friend, certainly glad for the moment that the grey female had dared to ask where she was. Barely anything had been said between them really, though she seemed nice enough so far. "That's good, not sure how much else I could really tell you."

"Your eyes are... different." The next comment however took Novella quite by surprise. It wasn't something she had really heard anyone say before, even if perhaps some people had thought it. It was certainly news to her and her brow furrowed a little in confusion. "What do you mean? The different colours? They've always been like that."