Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM

The firey she wolf seemed pleasant, and seemed quite straightforward. She would show the same respect that Song would expect from a rogue on her borders. Had it not been shown she certainly would have denied the request that was brought upon their meeting. She did not like to refuse a home to any she came across, and as long as they had a desire to learn she was ready to offer them a safe haven.
"Greetings Song, a pleasure to meet you. I've come to seek refuge within your pack if you would have me. I was a part of Tortuga when Taurig ruled but am trying to flee the war now, I'm kind of? expecting? I am a skilled hunter and know my way around herbs. Whatever you would have me do I would be more then willing."
She would take a minute to digest the information given, she talked of the war. Song knew little of the other packs that lived through out Alacritis, so the name Taurig and Tortuga meant little to her. She had once heard of the pack Amenti and she had visited Seracia twice, while King Isardis had brought himself to their borders.. she expected him again soon. That however was the extent of her knowledge. She said she was more than willing to do as she asked, which was enough for Song.
Her smile would grow wider at the mention of her pregnancy, more pups to run about the pack. "You're welcome to stay within the school, you'll be appointed an apprentice and your duties will be to attend two of our Philosophers lessons a season. You may be studying under Aurora, my lead Huntress, and myself for the art of healing. Unless you've ambition to climb into the lead healer's rank." She would raise her eyebrow at the last statement, slightly curious but it was obvious she didn't expect an answer. "Have you any questions? I can take you on a tour if you'd wish?" She would keep herself seated until a decision was made.

"Speech"