Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-04-2014, 06:55 PM
The ebony femme looked at the rogue with eyes of slight puzzlement, yet kindness also showed in the emerald orbs of hers. Her muzzle was holding the fish as it stayed still inside her mouth. Her optics shifted over to the fish, then back to the brute that presented himself to her. She The brood approached the male, placing the silver, sizeable trout in front of him. "Please, eat," she stated as she bowed her head slightly, then lifting it back up, "I can always catch another morsel. And since you asked, of course I can show you to catch a fish, just watch me."

She laid her form down onto the soft grass that lay in front of the stream. She stretched her midnight colored neck out just enough so she could get a nice sized fish. Esperanza placed her snout inside the frigid liquid as she breathed through her nostrils causing them to twitch as she breathed through them. Within a couple minutes another trout came into view. When it was inches from her mouth, she pushed underneath it's belly as it went flying into the air. When gravity had finally acted onto it, the fish wobbled onto the land, but she had stunned it enough so that it could not move. The ebony femme placed her claw upon the fish and snapped it's frail bones, leaving it motionless, scooping it up into her mouth. "See, nothing to it," she grinned and placed another fish down for the rogue.