Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-04-2014, 08:43 PM

She would notice how Gwyn seemed interested in the words that left her marked lips. A half smirk would tinge her lips at the chance to educate this girl on ancient things. Human's hadn't been gone oh so long, about the time her own grandmother was born. Still, there was a chance of there being somewhere the humans never touched.
"It doesn't really do anything, does it? It is a little pretty though - it has weird markings on it, but I suppose... why do you call it filth?"
Twig would not move as her companion shuffled over to the reflective object again her questions filling her mind with the old stories she was told. They were not any peaceful bedtime stories either, wolves being hunted to extinction in some places. Their black oil filling the sea, their left overs scattered everywhere. A darker look would befall her face as her thoughts were pushed aside and attention was placed back upon the girl. "It is useless, and its unnatural. You've not seen the scars the humans left here. This is petty to what my grandmother has told me. I'm glad they're gone." Maybe this particular piece was not "filth" but it certainly did not belong there.

~"Twig"~