ardent

All That Glitters

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-04-2014, 09:06 PM

Twig's expression had changed; this talk of humans was affecting her negatively. It was apparent enough.

"It is useless, and it's unnatural," explained Twig to the listening Gwyn. Her initial thoughts affirmed, she forced her attention back to her acquaintance a little more fully, her chin tilting up a little more as she allowed the other woman to continue. Its uselessness to her or to any wolf was apparent. "I only wonder that anyone who could create something would make something with no purpose other than to catch the sun," she said simply after a moment. A paw moved, kicking the medal away in one clean motion so she could at last forget about it. Twig spoke of scars, of damage, of rampaging. But these things were empty to Gwyn, who had never seen nor experienced these things.

"We had no stories of humans. It is only a name to me." It wasn't that she didn't care, mind you. Indeed, she was interested in knowing about a species that could impact anything so much. She supposed wolves could do the same if they chose to. But wolves were usually only interested in the matters of their own species and maybe some of their cousins, like coyotes or foxes. At least... in Silverna they were. All this time, a small smile never quite left Gwyndolyn's face, and now she made a light sound - almost a laugh. "But if there are no more of them, then I need not be concerned."

Stock courtesy of Dawnthieves.