ardent

Savin' Me

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:10 AM

Des would listen, ears perked to catch the other's voice when he spoke. Ahh... so he hadn't been within the lands of Alacritia all that long. It wasn't such a strange thing, really. Wolves came and went out of different lands all the time. It was just the natural way of things she supposed. The name of Aiden's birthplace was not one that she was familiar with. Clouded Pass... was it a place heavy with snow, she wondered? Destruction decided not to ask further about it, and shortly after she was saved from the need to come up with another conversation topic as the fawn-like brute asked a question of her. Destruction would smile, giving a slight nod.

"I do indeed belong to a pack, Aiden. It is a place called Seracia, located here within the South. It is a wonderful place to live, though there are some odd human made things that still stand there. We're a bit of a large pack, but for the most part we all get along. Though sometimes pack life... doesn't seem to be enough. As if something is still missing." The female would laugh, shaking head. "Don't mind that last bit. I was starting to get carried away in my own thoughts. So do you have any plans for your stay here?"

Speech,