ardent

I Don't Want To Live That Destiny

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:12 AM

A happy bark would reach her ears, and the voice was one that she knew quite well. Destruction would turn her gaze to her godson. He was growing so big... a handsome little brute. She would flash a smile as he approached, a happy greeting leaving her mouth. "Hello there, Nako. Good to see you this morning." She had caught the sight of the feathers on his head, and honestly she thought they looked beautiful. Had he collected them himself? She wondered, or had someone given them to him? All the same he seemed to wear them proudly, so she supposed that was what mattered most. Her smile would widen even more as Nako spoke, and the femme would give a certain nod of her head.

"It would most certainly be my pleasure to have you as my apprentice, Nako. I'll discuss it with Queen Loccian later on today sometime." Her own tail was wagging a bit. "How are things going with you, kiddo? Keeping busy enough or are you a little on the bored side?" She wanted to make sure her godchildren, as well as Tahlia and Bane, were as happy as they could be. She couldn't be everywhere at once, but she would do what she could when they were in her presence.

Speech,