ardent

One Step Forward...

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:16 AM

For a moment, as she looked upon his back and saw the irritation and annoyance with her presence the female debated about turning and going back the way she came. A pang hit deep in her heart and she would lower her ears. She would hesitate, hoping, praying, that he would turn around. Akemi would relax, though only a bit, as Baldur flopped onto his side. He didn't seem to be angry anymore, and for that the young female was very grateful. He was willing to listen... so hopefully she could get her apology out... and hopefully before some other family member came upon them. She didn't want anyone else to hear this... only Baldur. She would pad right up to him, laying down to him so that their fur was touching. She would then look into his soft blue eyes, the opposite of her own red ones.

The female would give a soft whine, lowering her ears. Apologizing wasn't exactly something she was used to... it was something that had been blocked out when her own self-training began. But then Akemi would begin to speak, her voice quiet. "About what happened near the mines... I... I'm really sorry. I know I can be a huge bitch and very reckless... and I don't think ahead... I just... I'm sorry." The young female would bury her face against Baldur's back, trembling a bit, unsure if she was about to cry or not.

Speech