ardent

Shadow of the Day

Akemi

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:17 AM

Akemi couldn't help but frown deeply as Tyr reacted to her presence. He immediately went into submissive mode, stuttering and splurting out words. The poor thing was a mess of nerves... and honestly who could blame him? The female felt horrible... and angry too. He had been subjected to such tortures... it wasn't at all fair to him. The female would let out a soft sigh and move forward, doing something that was incredibly rare for the female, even as a pup. She would lift one paw, hooking it over his neck, and give her brother a hug. She would hold it for several moments before backing off again and speaking once more.

"We are no longer in those days, Tyr... and most wolves are not as harsh as our family was. I know... I've seen a great deal who are different. So please try and let go of your fear." The she wolf would sit again, a gentle smile on her face. "...There are some of the others here as well but... I don't know, as much I care for Hati and want to make sure he's alright I still feel my own drive pulling me to somewhere else... or something anyway. I can always go check up on him again sometime later." She would swish her tail. "...Are you alone out here, brother?" Akemi's voice was incredibly soft, almost worried as she spoke. The feeling of kinship she had with Tyr, despite not knowing him well, was very strong.

Speech