ardent

chasin' shadows, livin' dreams that don't exist

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 12:35 AM

It felt like a lifetime ago when she had once known all the pack, all the leaders and where each of them was located. But it seemed all that knowledge was outdated now that everything seemed to have changed hands and moved. Well maybe if someday someone wanted to hear the history of the old lands Vi could tell them. Just as she could tell the tale of Taiyae, though most of her knowledge of her birthplace was limited to the year she had lived there and then the stories Friction and Zara had told her later on in life. Was that what she was destined to become? Some relic of a lost era stuck in the past? A once assassin turned story teller? It wasn't a bad transition but it also wasn't ideal in her mind?

Song's words brought out a heavy sigh of relief and a genuine smile grew across the russet woman's lips as her tail waved a bit more at her ankles. She nodded along as Song listed her duties and what she was to do in her time here. Philosophers lessons? Lead healer? The woman would laugh nervously and shake her head slowly. "Lead healer? Maybe something to aspire to but my herb knowledge is not nearly as vast as i would like it to be. I know how to treat the wounded but not so much the sick. I would love to learn more from you if you would allow it. Then maybe one day I can take the classes off your paws when you deem me worthy?" She smiled easily and lifted her shoulders in an easy shrug.

She didn't plan to be here long. Long enough to see what she could find of her brother and maybe wait for her kids to grow a bit. They needed a pack and this one seemed like a good one. Especially when there were other pups on the way it seemed. "What are the philosophers lessons? And who is the philosopher? I would love a tour if you have the time, I know life as an alpha must be tiresome so i don't want to keep you if you have other matters? I was here before when Jupiter ruled just the mangrove, I curious to know what ideals your pack stands on. Are they different from hers? Were you close?" Despite saying she was willing to let the woman go all the questions seemed to spill out at once and ears tucked nervously against her skull as she chuckled apologetically.