Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-05-2014, 04:06 AM

"They are unique, pretty," Gwyndolyn was certainly getting used to the opposing colours of Novella's eyes. They were far from unique in the young girl's mind though, not even if it was just to the members of her family. She had seen the same trait after all in Cherokee and he had only married in. She'd never thought about it really but there were surely others that had the differing colours. "Thank you..." She just responded politely all the same, albeit a little awkwardly, sounding almost like a question. It was indeed a compliment, though whether it was something she ought to thank the girl for Novella was entirely certain. It wasn't like she could change her eyes, she was just fortunate enough apparently to have been born like it. She was happy with them, the only part of her appearance she'd inherited from Dutiron really, the rest of her certainly marking her as Novel's daughter.

"You said you had a pack, Novella. So you are just exploring? For... fun? Know any neat places?" She gave a nod of her head in response to the comment upon her pack. "Yes, Ludicael. It's not too far from here." She informed the other girl, her tone a little more sure of herself now that the topic had moved back to an easier one. "It's mostly for fun, but not all of my family lives in Ludicael, I want to be a little more familiar with the lands so I can hopefully find and visit them at some point." With Symphony's visits it seemed like she didn't need to worry so much about her elder sister, though Myth hadn't been back since she'd left.

Put on the spot, she couldn't recall any particularly interesting place off of the top of her head at that moment. All that sprung to mind were areas of Ludicael lands, like the warmth of the pools in the hot springs or the beautiful glow at night of the Lover's Mangrove. "Everywhere must have something neat about it if you look around enough." Novella decided, she'd explored the areas of Ludicael more than any other place, perhaps that was part of the reason she could recall the interesting points of those lands before any of the others.