Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

Twilight orbs would flick upwards to capture a figure of ebony and ivory, cautiously watching her from a distance. She smiled sweetly, lifting her cranium to beam at him. Her tongue flicked from her dark lips to wipe away some of her meal before she spoke, as any proper woman would. "Good day sir, care to join me?" Distinctly British lyrics would inquire with a gentle, kind tone as she watched the man. He was interesting, with a cross marking on his shoulder that was quite intricate and piqued her curiosity. However, she knew better than to simply poke at him with the question. For a moment, she dropped her cranium to lap out the oozing fluid, which had begun petering to a stop. Now it was time to get to the hard work. Before she busied herself with cracking open the delicate shell, she looked back up at the ocean eyed male. "Please, come sit." She offered, reaching out a tea cupped ivory paw and patting the space beside her. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I was just eating." She apologized, smiling sheepishly as her dial would drop and gently puncture the shell with her teeth until it cracked in half and fell off. Looking back up, she watched the male and awaited his next movement.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE