Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:55 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

His self assured answer brought the corners of her dark lips upward a bit more, a soft chuckle leaving her maw. He joined her in the shade of the wall, looking calmly into her eyes and inquiring as to her past. "I was born to a large family in a Kingdom far from here, and decided my parents didn't need to continue supporting me. So I'm here. What about you, good sir, would you care to share yours?" She would inquire, deciding not to bore her newfound conversation companion with the lengthy past she had. Tiara would tilt to the side quizzically as she looked to his pallid features with a soft grin. Twilight eyes glittered with intrigue as she looked deep into his garnet orbs, curious to see if his past was as interesting as he seemed to be. "I forgot to mention, my name is Alice Buxton. Might I have the pleasure of knowing yours?" Defined, kind British lyrics would inquire as she softly grinned, the expression more or less sheepish, beating her gold dipped tail upon the snow painted terra.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE