gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 01:57 AM
I fell in love today

there aren't any words you can say

[Image: 21marzd.png]

The male watched as he was approached, but not by the king or queen. Yet it seemed she knew of his last name, even if he gave no expression in response in the back of his head he was processing the words and agree'd with them. Though he gave no response to her flirtatious tones. Giving a respectful bow the beast lowered his cranium and raised it again. "I am indeed a lost Armada it seems. I am Isar's brother Ortzi Eternally Armada, but you can call me Etern. Can I be pleasured with your name?" his lyrics fell off dark blue lips as his tail curled until the tip touched his back and then lowered itself again. His politeness was mixed with the rock like position he gave.

While he was perfectly aware of her flirting, it would be he did not know her. Plus, he was a rather hard one to flirt with. The brute waited for her to respond. If she could accept him, that was more the better, he was here to serve after all. And it was hard to tell what was going on in his head anyway. Green eyes locked on her white fur, and the odd marking above her eye. Who was this maiden?