ardent

Dark Abyss

Faolan

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 02:04 AM

His large tail wagged behind him as she described how the mint got rid of the bad taste and the ouch was now less painful. Faolan's light green eyes twinkled when her gaze met his and he nodded gently. He figured that she could feel the gentle waves of wind from his gesture and he softly laughed. "I'm glad that you're starting to feel better. I'm sure that your mama would be able to make it feel better even more. I don't know as much as her, but I think this was enough for now."
He raised his head to look up for any signs of predators and sniffed the air to confirm it. Ears remained perked as he continued to listen for bristles in the trees or wings on the current winds. Fortunately, he didn't feel any enemy presences, so he looked down at the two pups and spoke again. "I think it's time to try and get you two back to the barn. I know that you are both still shaken and I want to make sure the ouch is gone forever." Faolan's gaze met Enola's blind one, but he didn't mind it. He knew she could feel his stare and he let a smile break out once again. "Are you two okay with that?"

Speech