Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-06-2014, 06:41 AM

Odette silently wondered who Song was, but she didn't voice her curiosity to Aurora. It would be a nice topic to bring up with Chrysanthe. Maybe her mother knew and that was something she hoped for the russet-faced beauty. Aurora then mentioned that Odette should come and visit her when it was time to learn about men. The Gargoyle mini-me whipped her tail around her form before smiling and giving a firm nod. "Yes a'am," she said as Aurora lowered her maw to nuzzle it. She closed her eyes at the touch and gently giggled. "I will be sure to come see you when that time comes."
Suddenly, a howl broke over the serenity of the falls and met Odette's ears. It was a familiar song that she knew only from her dear cousin, Gael. He must have noticed that she was missing and Chrysanthe had probably sent him to find her. A sigh escaped her lips and the young girl rose from her sitting position in front of Aurora. "I must go," she softly said, tones filled with regret for leaving the white-furred lady. "My cousin is calling me and I shouldn't tarry." Once she was on all four paws, she shook her coat to make it fluffy and looked up at Aurora's mercury-colored gaze. "I will come to Ludicael one day. I don't know when, but hopefully in the near future." She gave Aurora a loving nuzzle and lick on the cheek before pulling back. "Take care, Miss Aurora, and I hope everything works out for you and Mr. Magnus." After Aurora gave her farewells, Odette left the den and stretched all four legs before quickly trotting in the direction of Gael's continuous howl. Upon reaching his form, she nudged him in the shoulder and set off with him to the island.
-EXIT Odette-

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!