Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-06-2014, 12:25 PM

Gwyn was certainly an attentive girl when she wanted to be, the she wolf's attention was quite focused on Twig's words of humans. Her short speech would finish as her companion took a moment to reply, "I only wonder that anyone who could create something would make something with no purpose other than to catch the sun," Twig didn't know that answer, but would watch as Gwyndolyn kicked the useless piece of reflective material away. "We had no stories of humans. It is only a name to me." Twig didn't know where she'd come from but it mustn't have been anything like Alacritia or the previous home she held. It seemed her deeper knowledge of humans would not seep as thoroughly as she had intended but the girl was right when she said, "But if there are no more of them, then I need not be concerned."
She would shake herself mentally and physically, releasing the tensions she held when her thoughts turned to humans. She would let the smile return and do her best to continue the conversation, even though she realized she still had work to do. "I should probably keep going. I'm actually searching for more of my cross marked family." She was still quite wary about letting too much information leave her lips. She would not get too much more after those words however.

""