Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 06:16 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

A short bark caught the attention of the petite femme, and her gold topped muzzle would turn to point her gaze towards the stranger. Now vocals would meet her pale gold audits as a soft, pleasant smile would play at her features. "Of course, my lady. I assume the same could be said of yourself?" She would reply, her distinct British accent alluring upon her soprano lyrics. She would stand, approaching the stranger with a jovial wagging of her gold dipped plume. "If you don't mind, madam, may I ask your name?" She would then add, smiling kindly as her chin tilted downward ever so slightly. How odd, she was not used to such an action when talking to someone. Twilight optics twinkled with glee, as usual. She was a quite content woman, eager to be out and about meeting new wolves. Slowly she would seat herself, haunches dropping gracefully to the ground as her gold dipped banner found itself resting flush with her left foot. Calmly she would await a reply, the English lady poised and proper as her parents had brought her up to be.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE