ardent

BRITISH INVASION!

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 12:52 PM by Alice.)
A QUIET FAMILY OF PROUD GENTLEMEN

AND LADIES WITH MINDS SHARP AS TACKS

So, I know a few of you have been wanting to take up some of the Buxton family, since they are the epitome of British awesomeness. I'm going to be providing you with her immediate family, and if you really want some even younger, newer siblings, or even cousins or uncles and whatnot, I would be happy to add them if you just PM me about it. So, here we go!!

Male-Female

William Buxton x Peggy Buxton (6 years) (Names may not be changed because Den is fangirl and will chew on your toes)

Thomas Buxton, Mark Buxton, Edgar Buxton, Darcy Buxton. (4 years)

Jack Buxton, John Buxton, Stephany Buxton. (2 years)

Walter Buxton, Matthew Buxton,Elizabeth Abigail Buxton, Jane Buxton. (1 year)

The family should keep their fur colours similar to that of Alice, or you can ask me if a certain color is okay. Eye colour I'm not too picky about, since they could get the eye colour of a grandparent or the mix of a parent's eye colours, etc. Middle names are up to you, but they must have one, since that is a very common thing with them British people. I would love for these wolves to be interesting and all that jazziness, but please don't give them a tortured past where they were raped by daddy because that's not in their nature. I hope these guidelines won't discourage you from taking one, they're a lovely family in my opinion!

Please fill out the form below, and feel free to PM me on this account if you have questions!

CODE

NAME: YOU CAN ALTER IT IF YOU WISH, BUT PLEASE MAKE IT SEEM REASONABLY BRITISH, OKAY?

ALIGNMENT:

APPEARANCE: PLEASE STICK TO THE SITE MINIMUM OF 100 WORDS

PERSONALITY: 150 WORDS PLEASE, AND THEY AREN'T A DARK FAMILY, SO STICK TO THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM

GOING BACK TO THE KINGDOMS OF OLDTHE BUXTONS