ardent

Not my Time

Isabella

gems
size
build
player
02-07-2014, 06:23 PM
OOC: No problem, we all have times like that in our lives at some point or another. I hope things get better for you soon :D

Alphonso chuckled to himself at the wolf's reaction, it was better than Isabella's! His laughter quickly faded as his friend appeared and after looking back at her and rolling his eyes at his joke he turned back to the wolf. "Loki? Sorry to disappoint but my name is Alphonso. Honestly I find all this very funny! You wolves are more fun to play with than jackals ! They don't express as much emotion as you...erh most of you." Alphonso know full well when to shut up but he didn't feel like he reached that point yet.

Isabella was as serious as ever and kept her eyes on the wolf, all but ignoring Alphonso for the moment.The wolf was clearly annoyed and his words seemed like an insult but with a rude awaking and appearance that was understandable. She gave no reaction to the anger, she simply spoke as calm as ever. "I can't doubt your words stranger. Life is indeed less....troubling without them but sometimes they just find a way in your life and do not leave. Quite like a burr between the shoulders." Her voice was even but in truth she did not mind making friends, when they were true friends that was. And no matter how much trouble he caused, Alphonso was a friend.

Reaching forward she placed a paw the gecko him holding him lightly in place so he could not cause more trouble. He protested with a raspy hissing sound and squirmed under her paw. "Madam Izzy! Is this really necessary?" He questioned. Isabella didn't take her eyes of the wolf as he answered him. "Yes, if you disturb another in such a rude way there should be some sort of compensation." Her next words were directed at the wolf. "At the very least you deserve our names for our disturbance. This is Alphonso." "Call me Al!" He interrupted. Isabella ignored him and went on as if he didn't speak. "I am Isabella VentFlurrer." "Izzy!" "Not Izzy."Isabella's last words held a hint of anger, the only reason she let Alphonso get away with the silly nickname was because he added 'Madam' in front of it. One person giving her a nickname was enough, she would not have others use any such way to address her unless they were pups. "So who's Loki?" Alphonso muttered. "That is enough out of you Alphonso." She warned before looking to the male. "I dare say, this is the oddest way I have yet to meet another." She commented in a rather matter of fact way as if there was no tension in the air.