Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-08-2014, 12:42 PM

It would not take long for the man to show his enthusiasm for her acceptance, she would feel her lips turn up into a delighted smile as his body moved excitedly. Her violet gaze would brighten as she felt a bit more confidence seep from within, slate colored paws delicately moving her tiny steps further. "I would like it too, Twig." His smile was welcoming and inviting, enough that she wouldn't even notice drawing all the nearer until he continued, "But for now, would you like to assist me with something?" She would tilt her head curiously as her eyes narrowed slightly. She could only begin to guess what he might need assistance with from a stranger. With her darkly backed ears turned forward her look of interest was not avoidable.
She still felt that tinge of secrecy and of timidness, but Themisto's smile held something she was not used to being given in these lands. He was quite obviously more mature than the young Twig, but he held such an air of innocence and wonder that Twig could certainly not ignore. He seemed to love his life, and she was feeding off that energy. "What do you need.. from me?" her question quite innocent, but totally interested in the task he had offered to her.

~"Twig"~