ardent

PERFECT INSANITY

Raven

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 02:12 PM

The strange dame was calm, without a doubt. She withstood the dark furred temptress' words remarkably, most wolves would have gotten angry or attempted to kill her by now. A soft chuckle would escape dark lips as the petite shadow heard what was said about her, and nodded once in response. "Indeed, it seems to be a common opinion and it's extremely irritating." She replied coolly, her tone bored almost. Again the blue maned woman would speak, commenting upon the meeting. "Yes, it's been a while since I had a sane conversation with someone other than my mate." She replied, dual toned gaze leaving the bodice of the stranger and flicking over the cavernous room to inspect it further. Finally an explanation for the crimson eyed woman's presence in the mines was provided, and the ebony bitch returned her attention to the strange she wolf to hear it. "I'm sure Ryu would not be minding if you took anything, and I don't either. We don't use anything around here medicinally anyways." She chuckled, referring to the possible uses for herbs has hallucinogens and drugs. Yes she did that every now and again, it was quite interesting. "I would appreciate it if you did, Vahva." She added, a little happier that something useful other than information came from this meeting. A healer was indeed useful, Ryu was always getting into fights with wolves everywhere.

Speech
Thought
Others