ardent

Seaking the Heat

Haku

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 08:29 PM

Haku watched the woman's body tense up as he mentioned 'school'. What was it? Was something the matter? "I did not want to howl for fear the pack might not have been so welcoming and see an injured wolf as a good target." Haku nodded. It was a smart move, but unnecessary. "A fine law, and since I do not know much in the way of healing I shall take your word for it. But...how good are the young healers exactly? I won't just be a test will I?" No, no! Although our healers are in training, they all have different skill sets. Some are better at wounds, such as yourself, some at disease's, while there are some that like to try a bit of everything. Our own leader, has experience in the art. You are in the safest of paws. And to your other question. Only if you want to. We will not force you to do anything. Haku sensed the fea's wariness and didn't want to push her into anything. She would be free to leave at anytime. Also, if you take a liking to Ludicael, you are also free to stay and to live among it's ranks.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Ooc: Sorry for the poor quality. On my iPod