we're born with the death penalty

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 12:38 AM

SIX

The woman was full of shame. Her pride had been stripped from her bit by bit. Six was focused on the pain and controlling her short breaths. Her lungs stopped hurting after a little bit. Though, when his body rested against hers the girl opened her eyes and looked to him. Six flinched as his tongue touched her bloody wound but his touch soothed her after a little while. The black and white behemoth sighed lightly and let him speak. A smile itched at the end of each lip as she gave into his sweet words. The woman was still hurt but he made her feel slightly better. I hope.. The wheeze was still heard with each word but it got better with time. He then spoke to her once more, giving her more of an urge to smile. Six lifted her head from the mud and extended her tongue to his neck. She gently kissed his scruff before flopping back down into the mud. "Usually, I would fight to the death.." The two toned girl sighed. "Ever since I got injured in the storm I have been weak. If I cannot last in a spar then how am I suppose to last in a challenge?" The girl knew she had fighting skills, but the cripple was eating at her. Six stared at him softly, her eyes full of shame.

speech.