Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-09-2014, 01:59 AM

Odette caught on to Vahva noticing the invisible rain cloud. It made the young girl want to smirk with pride, but Ocena's genes prevented her from being so rude. Instead, she nodded gently to Vahva's question and continued to listen as the blue-haired woman spoke. Bits and pieces of the woman's personality and her values for herself and Valhalla tumbled from her mouth. Odette silently took them and spread them out in her mind for future references with the woman. It was something she was getting used to doing with new information and hoped that this habit would remain.
Red and blue eyes gave off their natural twinkle as she waited for the proper pauses so she could speak. "Yes, Chrysanthe is my adopted mother. When I had no one else to turn because of my parents..." It was a subject Odette didn't feel like dishing in front of Vahva. After all, she had just met the female, despite the high-ranked wolf wanting to be trusted by the whole pack. "Mother took me in and I could not be more happy with her generosity. I could never repay her for being so wonderful to me. That is why I am trying to do what you are doing already -- showing the pack that I am of value and they are my family as well."

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!