Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
02-09-2014, 02:51 AM

It was what Odette had been waiting for. The words that left the female's lips were of a compliment and they were nice to hear. She didn't have nice things said about her facial benefits in quite awhile, so she took them on as rare gems with every one she did hear. Her ears perked forward at the struggled words of the stranger and she slowly nodded while swallowing her bite of food. "Thank you," she said softly, not wanting to speak in a very happy tone and startle the female.
Odette blinked said eyes and lowered her head to grab another piece of shoulder meat. She tore it away from the bone and chewed it thoughtfully before swallowing it and speaking. "I got them from my mama." It sounded like a childish thing to admit, but when you have a 'Mama' and then a 'Mother'...well, it was the only way she could keep them separate. "She had two different colored eyes as well..." When she lowered her head to pull apart more meat, she paused and said with her teeth clamped on the carcass, "By the way, your eyes remind me of purple stars..." She wasn't used to a stranger being as cautious as she, so it was new territory for her at that moment.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!