Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-09-2014, 09:37 AM

The rain and mud was not only disturbing her, but him as well. It was hard to speak with rain pounding all over his face, and mud near his eyes and mouth. But despite the disturbence of the wet and muddy terrain...the two still spoke in loving words and cuddled. It was adorable. Through the seemingly endless rain he could see those beautiful eyes of hers, and her lovely voice wrapping around him and seeming to choke him. His smile softened as she gave him another kiss, before her words echoed into his wide ears. Then more words, in which nearly made him laugh. "You were amazing there...and believe it or not, I fancy you to. When you mentioned a spar back there in the Col I thought I would collaspe, because I knew I would loose to some lovely woman that I fancy." The man sighed, but allowed his smile to remain across his maw. "It was a draw...I didn't win. If you would of kept going you could of beaten me by so much." He paused and leaned his head in, licking her muzzle almost the same way as she did to him. "When you stand up to challenge that King...when the time comes, don't give up. Don't drop down like you did this spar..." His words were stern, sincere. He didn't want her to loose against the Red King...he knew she would defeat him. She'd be such a good queen...he nodded softly to her last statement with a smile.
"Speech"