we're born with the death penalty

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-09-2014, 11:52 AM

SIX

She did fancy him, quite a lot. It was only at the breaking point of a crush, but it was still more then what Six was use to. Her glistening eyes stared at him through the rain. She was sopping wet, it was a sight to see. The divine lady all mucked up, bleeding, and wet. Six watched as spoke some more. Her ears flicked and her lips curled, she blushed. Six nervously looked down then back up. "I feel like a yearling again." Those lovely lashes fluttered with elegance as she tried to stop herself from blushing. "I would not have. I could barely breath.." Her lungs still rumbled with pain with each breath but it was not nearly as bad as before. She listened to him speak again and the woman nodded. She would never give up. She would not submit. Ever. The woman was a fighter. If she won or lost, she would never give up in such a fight. In front of so many. "As long as you are there, I will not." The girl stood and stare down at him with a grins. Six pranced away for a few steps, her damaged limb stinging slighty. But she turned around and leaned down in the mud. The girl stared at him playfully, like a Dog. Her rear wiggled in the air before she charged him. The woman slithered to him that swatted mud his way. "Gotcha!"

speech.