ardent

the vow

Ainslie

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Her skull shook slowly at his question, and Ainslie lilted one ear forward, watching the male cautiously though she allowed herself to relax slightly since he seemed less angry than before. She wished she could understand his crazed emotions, the reasoning for his sudden swing between want and loathing and apathy, but Ainslie could do little more than stare, her hips lowering slowly to the earth. She thought he was going to leave until the muscular wolf plopped down, now refusing to look at her, and while she was abhorrently curious about his behavior, she could not bring herself to slink nearer to him - but nor could she will herself to flee. "I'm... sorry. I don't... I don't know why... or how... I don't remember anything from my first two years in Refuge Point... at least, I think that's how long it was." Her lips pursed as she said this, somewhat wary as to how he might respond to this. Again, she was struck by the desire to know who this Anthrax was and why he seemed so angry that she did not remember him - what had she done to cause so much emotional strife in this male? Still, that nagging thought that she somehow knew him persisted in her mind, but she could not unlock the memories, just as she had been unable to access all the others before, and she sighed quietly before pressing him quietly, "Who are you?"