size
Small
build
player
02-09-2014, 10:15 PM
[Image: 2ovNWFE.jpg]

Quote:"Speech"

Thoughts

She watched the brute wince and politely act like such a brave gentlemen. Knowing it was not an act in anyway, she couldn't help but just stand and watch the obsidian wolf with such interest. He was as kind as they came, something new to this fae. The snow wolf had never been treated all that amazingly in her lifetime, spending most of it with females matching her in appearance and personality, brutes came by scarcely, although usually kind hearted and brave males, every once in a while there would be a thuggish, obscene brute of a wolf pass through as well. A memory that the white dove had to push to the pack of her mind for now, and instead dwell on the one before her that she found ever so interesting to both talk to as well as watch.

Although an observer by nature, the fae snapped out of her momentary memory encounters, blinking her lavender optics a few times to clear her thoughts rather fully. With another sigh she flattened her small auds against her dial as her sense of worry arose through her, causing her slender, agile figure to tense. She met his gaze of two-toned colors, something the snowy fae hadn't noticed until that moment in time. She seemed to stare for a moment, taking note of the beautiful azul and golden wheat that caressed the obsidian brute's optics. Capturing her attention she snapped herself out of the daze once again, something that somewhat made her flustered a moment. Relaxing she caught his smirk, lifting her chin and fixing her stance to be a bit confident and snooty towards the brute's coy remark. The fae's brows hardly narrowed, the look not befitting of the dove's delicate, kindly persona., "Oh, monsieur, do not say such things." Unsure of really what to say to the male the fae looked away from him, sure not to look back for fear of embarrassment due to her lack of english-speaking skills. "But yes, if you must know, your condition concerns me." She spoke rather harshly to ensure playfully that the brute would stay still. The serious tone didn't suit her well for the fae was ANYTHING but persuasive or demanding. Relaxing as she focused on his wounds, she nosed about his rib cage for a moment, rose-colored tongue licking away the small smudges of red against her snowy maw so secretly. A delicate smile glowed across her visage, "How sweet of you, merci monsieur Aldoro. I was always told as a child it was the word for a young swan." With a serious and somewhat puzzled look on her face, the fae spoke out, almost interested and baffled in the meaning behind her own name. Her look softened again as she caught the brute's bi-colored gaze yet again, mesmerized, "I see. You will need treatment from a root, only i'm not sure if it's around here, so for now, you will have to be brave until I find it." She spoke to him almost sounding like she were speaking to a child, catching herself she cleared her throat, "I mean, monsieur Aldoro, you should be alright, I can give you the name of the root but I will have to show it to you as well once I find some."

She looked away from him, drawn to his optics with such intensity, wanting more time with the brute, she felt a sadness somewhat hit her, the life of a lone fae was a lonely one, so upon meeting someone so kindly, she wished only to stay with them a little longer. But without saying anything else or not wanting to hint towards this further, she hid it with a smile, lavender optics a glow.

OOC: My gosh I love him, he's so precious! Cygnet is just sent into a fluster from him! xD

Word Count :: 639

Tags :: Floofie!

Mood :: Enamored, Amused