Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-10-2014, 08:40 PM

Joyfully the two would twist together, and for a moment Twig found herself feeling nothing but happiness. She seemed to, just for a moment, let go of the anxieties she let rule her. She wasn't thinking about her family, or the ones she'd lost. All her attention would fall on the joyous man and his incredibly infectious smile. She couldn't help but happily give him the slate colored paw that tipped her elegant appendage. She felt her skin touch and he would draw her ever near, she was so close she could feel his breath before he would quickly turn, with out a word he would start. Excitedly she would find herself following the man. His words would be handed back to her as they found their stride, "I already came from that direction and did not see any peach trees, so I figured we would go this way." His golden gaze would then beseech her as his head swiveled around.
She would nod, completely satisfied with his choice of direction, "I bet we could even try and smell them out, but there's also a chance they will only be flowering... Oh my goodness!" She would watch as he almost bit the dust. Themisto's paws would tangle upon the ground, but thankfully he would regain his footing before meeting the ground. Twig's breath would release as she realized she'd been holding it. A delighted giggle would bubble forth as she became relieved. She also realized then that she cared for this stranger, something that had never happened to her before.

~"Twig"~