ardent

Baby did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-11-2014, 01:09 PM

The man's flirtations were less that subtle, sure, but Raisa was not about to complain. Males, females, it didn't matter. Adoration was a universal language and one she was fluent in. When he mentioned the storm, though, Raisa sighed. She had been caught on it's fringes and little affected, but the remnants had made travelling and collecting followers more difficult than need be. With condolence in her voice, she said, "I'm sorry to hear of your brother. I too know what it's like to loose your loved ones. Tell me of him, and I'll keep an eye out, if you'd like." It was the least she could do, if an unusual sign of goodwill. Raisa would like nothing more to reunite with her family, but hopefully it would be some time yet before she got the chance. Death would not suit her so soon. His joke, of course, lightened the conversation once more. The ebon Queen chuckled and extended a paw, examining it in the sunlight. "Don't let my long legs fool you, I'm not terribly larger than any other. It's wonderful for intimidation, but I'd be overstating myself if I claimed any benefit in a fight. All they're good for is running away, and I'm too stubborn for that foolishness." Her snout crinkled in a smile as she laughed at herself. It couldn't be much longer before she was adorned in battle scars and fading wounds. Her tongue was too sharp, her wit too quick for her sense, and it often got her into sticky situations. The male, on the other hand, despite his stature, was built for battle. He was muscled and broad, sturdy and by all appearances strong. Raisa wondered what it might be like to fight along side him. His was certainly a personality that meshed well with hers. "Are you a pack wolf, Fili?" A soft smile graced her lips.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!