ardent

I can�t fear death no longer

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 03:00 PM

Startled from slumber, Zarzenova jumped up. Her body twisted towards the sound as instinct kicked in. Before her stood a wolf, but not just any wolf? a male wolf. He was tall, and quite large. He could easily take out the female, and she knew it. Luckily she was swift and could flee if need be. Oh what would her farther say to that? He?d laugh at her cowardly behavior. Her body tense she listened to the male say hello. But that was not all. The male continued to speak beyond the simple hello.
"The eyes of the willows....they do not seem like suitable guardians to protect one in their sleep. You could be found by...well by a grizzly old man like me, no doubt not the most pleasant sight to wake up to eh? Perhaps in a half dead willow would be better even if the trees kin wouldn't appreciate it."
Stretching her muscles, Zarzenova replied casually. It twas not my plan to fall asleep good sir. I have been traveling and found myself weary and alone. Alas I was not, for you have found me in this terrible state.
She felt that she said too much. Maybe she did, but maybe she was hungry for another?s voice, another?s company. She stood tall, trying to make herself appear bigger than she was, her two toned eyes; one orange and one azure, met the males yellow ones.
Where are my manners? She asked shockingly.
My name is Zarzenova, what is yours? Bowing her skull slightly, she knew how to pretend kindness.
Normally she would use her beauty, or use her bitter nature to use others, but this time things were different. Actually Zarzenova felt the need to be pleasant; she wished to be in the company of others for once. She longed to be held again, and be told stories as when she was a pup. No, one could not pretend such happiness. She knew she couldn?t hide it. Like a book, one could read the sadness and hopelessness that enveloped the alabaster wolf. Still, she tried to stand strong and shove such mediocre emotions to the side. She needed to concentrate on the fact at hand?the fact that she was in the presence of wolf.

Speech

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF