Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-15-2014, 12:23 PM
I prefer to communicate by more?physical means. You know what? Riddles were overrated. Yep. Totally overrated. Sucre switched gears. "Huh. Did I say riddles? What I meant was something less intellectual and more physically expressive." He'd goofed. Internally he could admit this, but on the outside he'd play it off as humor. How could he have judged her so poorly? This one did not appear to be easily charmed.

He'd try to subtly worm his way away from all kinds of word puzzles, but now that he'd asked her about them it was possible she'd try to play his blunder against him. Given her first response the brute was sure no riddles would win this particular creature over. If she asked for one, she'd be toying with him, simply prodding at his mistake. This would get him nowhere, possibly demoting him to plaything status before he'd even had a chance to really plead his case for something...more. This he did not want.

Mentally he kicked himself for misjudging his opponent so thoroughly, but outwardly he remained collected and at ease. "Unless, of course, you'd like to hear a riddle," he shrugged, nonchalant, "I could be persuaded to part with one although I must admit I can think of more worthwhile tests of prowess."