Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-11-2014, 03:29 PM
He did feel a bit bad when the female suddenly woke up but if he had the choice he would have done so again for a laugh. He gave her his attention as she spoke. "Ah well, that is a good explanation. Well maybe not good but it makes sense. Traveling ti you drop though isn't the best plan in the world unless you have good reason to travel. That would bring us back to a good explanation." He nodded at his own words in approval as he watched her. she seemed to act kind but at the same time made herself seem bigger. Pharos sometimes forgot how large he was next to others but at least the female didn't seem to mind much more than a little. After all she made eye contact and her eyes were certainly something.

"Manners? You don't really have to use them around a guy like me but I still appreciate it miss Zarzenova. I'm Pharos, Pharos Ikutsuki and when I'm not being as playful around others just to get my own laugh I'm not that bad of a guy." His voice was deep but had a kind way to it with some pride as a mischief maker behind that. He caulked a little but that faded as he watched the female. Something seemed off with her, sad even. Well he just couldn't have that, no matter if a wolf was in need of judgement or not they deserved to be happy before a decision was made. "What plagues the mind as a beauty such as you? Only real smile goes well with your eyes and fur, not a false one."