we're born with the death penalty

Six

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2014, 11:14 PM

SIX

The woman really did like him a lot. She did not want to give him up. She would be exclusive with him. Maybe even have pups. Start a family with her pack. Be a force. She would have to shape him into a King. But opposites helped with a pack did they not? She could be the fearless Queen and he could be the levelheaded King. Six would probably be the all around leader, due to the fact she was a leader. By heart and by training. Her mind was set to lead. It all clicked. But when he spoke the girl seemed to glow. Wolves were quick to chose mates, usually they just got it in and then decided to stick together. He loved her? Her heart soured with such joy. She smiled and leaned up, licking his muzzle quickly. He spoke again and she bursted out with excited lyrics. "I think I love you too!" Could Six have a mate? Could she sit there and stick with one man. She really did think she could with Aldoro. He was so wonderful. He leaned in and spoke to her more and she leaned up, meeting his kiss with another. "Will you be my mate?" The fearless woman spoke with such ease, she was not afraid of what he might say. A tad but nervous but not scared. The girl looked at him with such bright eyes, she was obviously ecstatic.

speech.