Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Indignation colored his voice as he replied to her comment. "You don't smell like a friggin' rose either. This is my own personal cologne--I make it myself--two parts skunk spray to one part dead animal. No shit involved." He situated himself so that his front paws were on either side of her shoulders and his back paws were lined up with her ribs. This distance prevented her from biting any of his precious parts while allowing him to sit comfortably on her middle.

Orneriness overcame him and the brute fought to keep a straight face. "You know, you don't look so clean either. I might be able to help with that. A spitbath might do you some good." With that, the brute began to slowly lower his face to hers, readying himself to place a big sloppy kiss on her cheek. It would be hard to do without getting bitten, but if he could pull it off, the look on her face would be priceless. He'd wait until just the right moment, snaking his head from side to side in an attempt to fake her out. The moment she was a little too slow in following his movements he'd get her.

Weth howled in his face, claiming Baldur started it. That, of course, was BS. It took Baldur no more than second to confirm this. "I think both of you are full of shit; I should beat both of your dumb asses." Thor withdrew his face from Weth's. The threat of a kiss from her favorite big brother was enough of a punishment. Actually, a more fitting punishment would be to roll her over and bite her ass. That way they'd each have a sore bum.

You know what? He was really comfy. Yeah. Really super comfy. You know what else? He didn't feel like moving. Nope, not one inch.

Speech

Den, you have permission to shove him off or whatever. If he's still sitting there come my next post he'll either climb off on his own or bounce up and down a couple of times. ...Actually, he might do both of those things >>
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]