ardent

The Will of the Gods [Theology Lesson]

Tankyū-sha

gems
size
build
player
02-14-2014, 01:08 PM

Sha mildly lowered her head after being looked at, but her ears perked to the teachers tone of voice as he spoke. He was wonderful, he couldn't possibly think that he was doing a bad job, and it made her smile slightly. Though, her eyes would widen to these stories of these gods. Did they really look over them? Of course she had thought some of her dreams were strange, perhaps that was them. She did not know, but these were wolf gods, what would compel them to seek pity on her. The tiger dog stood up, her head lowered just beneath the spine as she walked a tiny bit closer. Bori, and Cirilla. Her neon pink eyes turned towards Bhaire. "Ummm..." she started lifting her head, she couldn't believe she'd be asking this in front of a bunch of wolves, but they were her pack mates so it made no difference to the amnesia ridden canine. "My name is Sha....and I'm not a wolf I'm a dog, do you think the gods would still care for my prayers despite not being a wolf?" she asked curiously.
Her heart she had to admit lifted a little bit at the thought of divine beings speaking to her. The tiger dog curled her tail out from under her, she was a mighty tiger dog she couldn't be afraid of these amazing beasts. She thought they were gods themselves, but here she was to discover these gods. Tankyu-sha nervously waited for her question to be answered. Less it be pushed away she would not be too surprised if that happened after all.

Speech,