Sucre I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-14-2014, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 11:50 PM by Sucre I.)
"Beautiful as a water buffalo's backside," the fae quipped, making Su's mouth fall open in feinted shock. "Madame," he gasped, "I can't begin to imagine the kind of backside you've seen."

Her next sarcastic comment was parried with pretended ignorance. "Of course not! It's grand out here and I'd never dream of encroaching on your little dry haven." That should put the other male at ease. Really, he was already soaked and muddy. At this point seeking any form of shelter was futile.

Suddenly an intense itch lit up his side and the brute flopped down in the mud to combat it with a hind foot. Lordy! It was like a hill of fire ants had been dropped on him! He chased the itch all around his side for a full minute before it subsided and after Sucre was rid of it, he jumped to his paws once more. Mud now coated his right hip and tail, connecting the mud on his leg with the mud on his belly.

Ah, ahem. Now, where was he? Oh, yes. Sparring. There was no way he was going to get roped into hunting for someone else. A gentleman he was not. Dead serious, he countered,"I would, I would! But alas, I'm afraid I can't with it raining and all. Major safety issue. I could slip in the mud and break my face."