Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Alsander

She was beautiful, with the wind buffeting her snowy fur, despite the anxiety that rolled off of her. As he settled on his haunches, she spoke, and he listened. So she felt it too? ?I had a feeling it was something like that? There?s a silence, where there?s usually some sort of prey noise or crickets. They?ve gone to ground.? He didn?t need Cael?s druid sense to tell him that something bad was coming. He hoped the pack were doing the same as the prey, moving toward the inner sanctums of the island, where the jungle was thick and would stand strongest against the storm.

In all of this, he wasn?t worried about Erani or Surreal, as some sense told him they were fine and would be fine, Erani especially, with her cave den. Io?s voice broke into his thoughts, and he lifted his leg, showing her the well knit wounds that were rapidly becoming strong scars. ?You did a wonderful job on me. Aunt Erani was impressed. I?m already able to run on it with little twinging. Kind of like my father.? The mist grey male gave the Albino Lady a smile. ?She wants to thank you for your help, and offers any teaching you would like to take from her should you need it. She loves passing her knowledge on, especially now that she?s getting older.?

A distant spark of lightning lit the surroundings with a faint bone white glow, and he rose to his paws. ?We should find shelter. Any wolves we see on the way, we?ll tell to head inland.?