gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 10:28 AM
My soul is spiraling in frozen

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa heard a response from the wolf whom she had called out to. Her eyes widened. Would this wolf really not hurt her? How could she trust her? Between all her running from social interactions she had been looking around. She was a botanist and a pretty darned good one at that. Her pelt had the scent of tangy herbs rolling off it as she came into eyesight with the female. "I.. I'm Elsa. E-Els-Elsa Winterfell." She managed to say realizing the pack scent off the other. She let her tail tuck below her as a sign of submission. It was a custom she was far to use to doing at that point in time. "Y-You're from a-a p--pack?" The girl couldn't help but stutter.

The white wolf waited for the other woman's response and she analyzed her. Strange markings on her face, at least to Elsa it was. She came from a long line of tawny wolves in a pack of all tawny and black wolves. She was strange too and this other pack seemed to be much like it. No, Elsa could not judge what a pack was about based off the appearance of one wolf.