Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-16-2014, 12:53 PM

The feeble voice, when it sounded again, was accompanied by a pale furred fae. She announced herself quietly, and Raisa took the time to look over her. Her fur gave off the oder of herbs, perhaps why it had been so hard to detect her in the first place. She looked of sound health, for all that could be seen at a glance, only she was quite fearful. Raisa's brows lifted. She wasn't that scary, was she? "Well met Miss Winterfell, I am Raisa Xanilov of the Ebony Throne." The woman's fear did not ebb by any noticeable degree, even as she spoke again. Raisa found herself wondering what could have befallen the creature in her past to have so formed her. "Y-You're from a-a p--pack?" the woman asked. With a smile, Raisa nodded, being able to proclaim her new homeland for the first time. "Indeed I am. I am the Queen of Ebony. We make our home in the Rock Garden, not far from here." Raisa cocked her head to the side. "You don't carry the scent of pack on you, as far as I can tell. Is there a reason for that?" If this wolf did not get on well with others, or feared males as some women did, Raisa would not extend the invitation. As it stood, though, Ebony harbored no healers or sages. If Elsa had the skill, as her scent would suggest she did, she may be a valuable asset.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!