ardent

Rare Meal

Isabella

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Alphonso jumped at the reply, it had plenty of attitude but at least the stranger gave her name. "Queen, ha! What do I care for royal titles, A title should be earned should it not, and furthermore-" "Hush Alphonso." Isabella spoke a with he bite of an order that could even be heard in my voice. "I know that name, Queen Raisa, one I have met before, though you seemed to not hold with such pride to your title then." Isabella lifted her head and stepped forward standing with Alphonso between her front paws.

"Oh an old acquaintance then. Lovely." Alphonso said settling down about even if he was still eager to act authoritative. "Do you remember last we met Raisa? At the mountain of fire? Please, come closer, your fox may come too if he is with you. There is a bit of meat left on my kill, on the wings. I hope it a suitable apology for the words of my friend." At that she glanced down at Alphonso.

"She may apologize but I stick by my words, you never know what kind of hungry, bloodthirsty wolves lurk about, precautions are best when food is around." Isabella reached down and nudged Alphonso with her snout. "Come now, be civil. Queen Raisa, feel free to approach so long as this little chatterbox does not drive you mad." Looking up she barked a few times to let their position be clear. Alphonso added in a low hissing sound to help, no doubt something that wouldn't normally be heard around a wolf. While he looked forward to causing whatever trouble he could, Isabella looked forward to making amends for his mistakes.