Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-17-2014, 09:31 AM

The reptile's arrogant comment had Raisa sighing. Had his words come from a wolf, one who could stand against her in a fair fight, things might have been different. As it was, she looked to the fox that had emerged from grasses around them, and remembered the afternoon a vlie woman had threatened to eat him. The memory of it still kindled a sort of rage within her. Raisa knew better than most how precious a traveling companion could be, so she gave the small creature a certain leeway. Isabella introduced him as Alphonso, and while Raisa did not directly address the loud mouth, Koros seemed to have no issue with it. "Lady Isabella! Marvelous to see you well. And Mister Alphonso, I'm pleased to find another creature who enjoys the company of wolves as much as I do." Raisa watched the small fox with interest. How could he be so kind and optimistic towards such an aggravating creature? He was endlessly surprising. She told herself she would ask him about it later, and resolved now to answer the questions Isabella had posed her. "You companion seems quite skilled then. You are lucky to have such a friend. As for me, things have turned for the better." She allowed herself a small smile. "I am but days away from settling my band of followers and forming a pack of my own. A dream come true, you could maybe say." Her pride was indomitable, and she could not keep the fondness out of her voice. "Perhaps you and Alphonso will come to visit, should you pass our way. We will be settling in the east." Raisa would not admit that she enjoyed the woman's company, despite how they did not know each other very well. In such s vast landscape, the few acquaintances you had were very precious.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!