ardent

Sweet Dreams Child [open]

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-28-2013, 05:55 PM
As the alabaster female waited for her father?s answer and blessing to depart, she thought of what the now growing day would hold. She of course had not eaten as of yet, and a tiny tinge of hungry clawed her belly. She wished to spend this day meander the forests edge, seeking company among ones who could not judge her. Truly the female wished for a companion that would listen to her, and see her, the real her. She felt like a wolf in sheep?s clothing, pretending to be something she was not to please the ones around her.

Nnoitra?s words rang out, like a church bell. Her ears leaned forward, catching his syllables spoken. "Fine child. Hardly anything worth talking about. The better question is, how have you been daughter of mine? You seem... oh what's the word? Irritated and in mental agony. What plagues you?" At least he was fine, or so he said. Zarzenova hardly knew what to do with the question given. What is plaguing her? Even she did not know the answer. Thinking something up quickly, she didn?t even take offense to what her father has said.I am well father. Nothing plagues me as of now. I simply woke up on the wrong side of the bed. She said with a smirk. The lass did not know what to do with herself; oddly she felt uncomfortable in the presence of her father and yet she didn?t want to displease him. So she remand rooted to the spot, standing and conversing with her old man, or at least trying to make peace, for a measure of time. Something they could both take away with them, leaving the sense of right.

Speech
TABLE + CODING BY TIFF