Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-17-2014, 05:58 PM

Oh how he would crave to buckle beneath the sting of her love; to feel his knees grow weak and wobble out from beneath gravity. Alas, he wouldn?t dare to sprawl so helplessly before his lover, regardless of how bottomless her desire for him truly was. He would wince as the heat of her kiss irritated his burns, and yet moments later they only brought instantaneous relief, his own salmon tongue seeking to trace her lips in the same moment. But her words would bring a stillness to his body, a bow of shame, irritation at himself huddling against the ruby pupils of his gaze. ?I hide the truth even from myself, Sendoa,? and it was true, how could he share with her his feelings when he dare not acknowledge them?

He would avoid the velveteen iris of her gape, gazing hollowly at her dark toes, pondering the thoughts that shuddered beneath his skull. ?When the Ox falls lame, he is devoured,? a prickle of uneasy sensation would climb the coral flesh of his spine, saliva growing heavy within a troubled maw. ?I am strong, my adore; endlessly capable. And yet my mind tells me time must have its way, though our sons are but youth, and it could be many moons until they are capable of defending our empire. What should become of us if I were to fall ill?? Roman had moved on, and it was only then would he lift his blushed profile, almost guiltily searching for the aid of her beam.