Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-18-2014, 08:56 PM

Her boys could be no more the opposite. Apollo was miserable and Natalya never could quite figure out why. While she knew that his albinism seemed a curse, she saw it as a sign from the gods like her lack of color. They were meant for great things, meant to overcome their difficulties, but Apollo seemed to think his difference a curse. His brother, on the other hand, was always cheerful. Hermes looked very little like the rest of Olympus, from what she was told, but he still carried himself enthusiastically.

It seemed as though the latter boy had read her mind from afar. As she was listening intently to Apollo eating, making sure that he did not let himself go hungry again, another sound grabbed her attention. Her ears perked and her head turned toward the son had been so close to asking about, the son she had still feared for only moments ago. Hermes was here and her family was whole again.

Stepping forward, Natalya greeted Hermes with a quick lick on the cheek and nuzzled her face into the fur at the side of his neck. Hermes... All of my boys here, I couldn't be happier. She pulled away and moved back beside Helios. The rest of the family is well, and we are looking to take a pack in the north... We will be moving once we have it, of course.

talk, think

and quoth the raven, "nevermore"