A new beginning

Sevan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-18-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014, 10:01 PM by Sevan.)

She was not kept waiting long before a phantom slide into her view from the shadows of the forest. Ever so slightly her crown would lower, recognizing this woman as someone of authority, but she would not submit entirely, just yet at least. Cyan gems would turn towards the pale babe, audits sliding forward, words breaching, invading her skull. A slow grin would twist her features as she spoke. It was true. Her age left her constantly underestimated. "Ah but it so much more satisfying when they are bested.

The phantom would introduce herself as Tyrant of Elysium. Nostrils quivered, so far the territory smelled only of her. The pack was new, small numbers came as no surprise, but no followers was a surprise. "Sevan Adravendi, daughter of Syrnix." Her family name was well known throughout Alacritis, surely the Tyrant would recognize it. "I have heard the rumors of you besting my Aunt." A sickening grin would once again twist her features.

Her family had soured her, turning her against them. They had betrayed her, left her with nothing and for nothing. "My family has fallen, betrayed me and my sisters, my father leaving his throne for one of his whores to take. I seek new allegiances, and it seems as though you are in need of some." Confidence allowed her to speak freely, boldly. Surely a new queen would not turn away help, numbers, strength. Her father, though sometimes lacking, had taught her and her sisters much. They had been trained as warriors, and herself, in the field of medicine. Her skills, though limited still, were immensely helpful to a young pack. But she would say nothing else until the porcelain babe would speak, voice her desires.