ardent

I'll Find You

Gerhardt

gems
size
build
player
03-23-2013, 06:34 PM

He wished to join. The King would smile upon his bi-colored frame, glad to be welcoming a new member into Seracia. Normally he might've been choosier, but the way the male spoke said much about him. Hercules would be a welcome addition. "It is honorable to wish to speak directly to the man in charge." He wondered, then, if perhaps Hercules had heard of him before, and was meaning his phrase more directly. "Have you heard about me from another, or about Seracia.. perhaps?" He was curious what another might have told Hercules about Seracia or the King. Certainly whoever was talking knew something about the pack. "Also, what qualities do you have to offer my Kingdom?" That was a necessary question. Gerhardt needed to know what Hercules had to offer, although the male was already accepted in Gerhardt's eyes. The King's tail twisted and writhed on the ground happily, pleased that another had come to join. It had been a while, and Gerhardt had recently discovered the loss of a few members. One in particular really bothered him, and that was Ser Halis Corvi. That was a Knight lost.. and that worried the King. He needed all the Knights he could get.

OOC: Short, sorry.

"speeeeech"